|| Central Data Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted in the top 10, in the Great Place To Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards 2017 for the second consecutive year, and Number 13 in Europe in 2016! We have over 440 stores and over 300 Groom Rooms and are the UK’s number one pet care retailer.
We are seeking a Central Data Analyst to join our Central Data team based at our Support Office in Handforth, Cheshire and reporting in to the Data Manager. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for ensuring that data is accurate throughout the business and to ensure we fulfil legal requirements therefore helping to provide a great service to our customers.
• Accurate input and control of data across the whole business to include pack sizes, cost & retail pricing
• Maintain product data information to include global, freight and conditions accuracy
• Set up and test promotions to deliver 100% accuracy
• Accurate input of finance elements regarding promotional activity
• Accurate and timely inputting of new products to ensure new ranges are launched into stores in line with the critical path.
• Work closely with internal departments
• Maintain ticketing accuracy to comply with Trading Standards
• Experience of data inputting from excel spreadsheets
• High level of analysis, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to challenge and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• It is essential that you have strong A-Levels/Degree Level Qualification, ideally gained within a Numeric/Business background.
• Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of working in retail, either within an office/Head Office or store environment.
• You’ll have excellent PC skills and it is essential that you are fluent in excel, being able to use SAP, formulas and V look ups.
• You’ll be a problem solver who uses a logical and practical sequence of working to be able to identify issues that will ultimately affect performance and the quality of customer service.
• You will demonstrate that you can work accurately, with a keen attention to detail whilst at the same time, working to and meeting strict deadlines.
• You’ll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to articulate your thoughts and challenge others in a positive and constructive manner.
• Be organised and able to progress several issues simultaneously.
• Strong Team Player who builds a rapport and trust with colleagues.
• Good commercial understanding.
• We’re a Pet Retailer, so a passion for Pets is a must!
• Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus.
• 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays).
• Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
• The option to buy extra holidays
• An extra days holiday when you become a new pet parent (Dog/Cat/Horse)
• Pension Scheme
• Colleague Discount- 20% discount for you (plus one family member). This can be used in Pets at Home Stores, Groom Rooms, Companion Care Veterinary Services, and Pet Plan Insurance!
• “Treats” benefits- an online range of offers and discounts which are available exclusively to Pets at Home Colleagues
• Life assurance
• Contributory Private Health Care
• Charity Leave- You are entitled to have one paid day’s leave each year to work for your favourite animal related charity.
• Celebrating Special Celebrations? You’ll get 1 extra week off and a gift to celebrate your wedding or civil partnership, and a gift from us if you are expecting or adopting a baby!
• Free Car Parking
• Free Gym
• Values Awards
• Colleague of the Month Awards
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme